Duca degli Abruzzi MarinaThe YCI nautical centre, located on the Duca degli Abruzzi Marina, coordinates personnel and equipment in order to provide its Members with mooring, launching and haulage facilities.These facilities are also available to visiting yachts for periods not exceeding a few days.
The Nautical Centre characteristics are as follows
* LAT / LON: 44° 23’,600" N / 008’° 56’,000" E
* Mooring: N° 6 floating and quayside berths capable of accommodating up to 200 yachts
* Draught: from 2 to 8 m.
* Prevailing wind: N-NW
* Mechanical lifting gear: an electric crane mounted on the quay capable of lifting up to 30 tonnes, and a semi-mobile crane capable of lifting up to 7 tonnes.
* Mechanical transportation devices: a radio controlled, motorised boat transporter truck for yachts with displacement of up to 20 tonnes and lifting truck with a capacity of up to 3,500 kilos.
* Slipways: fixed for small keeled craft
* Electrical and drinking water supply points: for each mooring berth
* Fuel pumps: 4 star petrol and diesel on the quay
* Telephone system: on the quay
* Yacht repair sheds: two sheds with an overall area of 1.200 m2.
* Yacht accessory warehouses: 75 warehouses of various sizes
* Changing rooms and washrooms: N° 3 areas on the ground floor of the head offices building, with 94 lockers for personal effects, N° 2 areas in prefabricated structures on the upper eastern square.
Access from the sea
Upon entering the port (Eastern mouth) remain on the starboard side and traverse, keeping to the 40 m wide channel, for about 500 m from the Punta Vagno lighthouse. Then haul to starboard and enter the Duca degli Abruzzi Marina.